Diamond-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond-Gaming

We are MineCraft server communityFor non-premium and premium MC users..Respect our staffs and rules!!! IP OF SERVER IS 93.103.110.176 WE ARE COMMUNITY OF NICE PEOPLE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Svenvolter application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Svenvolter application Empty Svenvolter application Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 am

svenvolter

1. Your Minecraft Username: svenvolter
2. Current rank: Member
3. How old are you?: 17
3. How long do you play DiamondGaming for?: 1 days
4. What makes you suitable for this rank? (50 words maximum): I have played minecraft for a long time and I'm good at it. I'm also good to help people and can speak english good.
5. Do you have any previous experience with helping people?: I have helped many friends when they are new on other servers.
6. Do you as a Member already help people in need?: Nope, started play today.
7. Why do you want this rank?: I want to make the server bigger and help the people who needs it
8. Do you think you would do good as this rank? Explain why: Of course, I will help the ones who ask for help.
9. Do you think you meet all the expected requirements?: Yes.
10. Your skype name: I don't use skype.
11. Will you perform 100% dedication to the community?:Yes, every time when I'm online I will help.
12. Have you broken any server or forum rules?: No, never.
13. As a Helper, you see what appears to be a new player to the server, what do you do?: I will help him to get started, with the commands and where he can get everything he needs to create a house.
14. You see that someone is begging for items, what do you do?: I tell him to stop and if he keeps doing it I'll warn him because it's against the rule.
15. Security question: Who is the owner? Andro_Legend

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum